£40k - 60k per year
about 1 month ago
The way in which companies market themselves and their products is going through a real transition and you could be a part of this movement!
We are a global-reaching studio with over 10 years of experience in experiential and immersive technology. As an A-team, we help companies unlock the full potential of Augmented Reality to better market and sell their products and services.
We are looking for a Web Developer with a difference...someone who is excited to push new boundaries in mobile and web Augmented Reality. The ideal person can successfully work remotely, deliver on time, and holds deep knowledge of futuristic technologies like AR.
- Design, implement, test, deploy, maintain and optimise components and projects
- Manage individual projects, systems and deliverables
- Participate in architecture discussions, lead product design, code reviews, and offer technical solutions to system and product changes
- Fun to work with while fostering a focused and productive environment
- We believe in collaboration with others and welcome constructive feedback
- We're international - USA, Denmark, UK
Preferred Experience with
- AFrame/ three.js / WebGL
- Cloud deployment: AWS / Google Cloud / Azure
- Front end: React / Angular / Vue
- Database: SQL / Firebase / MongoDB
- CI/CD Tools and Processes
- 100% remote on a permanent basis
- Up to £60,000 basic salary
- Company stock options
Interviews are being held right now. Although we are wanting to find the right individual for us, we understand it is just as important you feel we are right for you so hit the apply button and let’s have a chat!
Phone: 01782 557 305