£40k - 55k per year
15 days ago
The way in which companies market themselves and their products is going through a real transition and you could be a part of this movement!
We are a global-reaching studio with over 10 years of experience in experiential and immersive technology. As an A-team, we help companies unlock the full potential of Augmented Reality to better market and sell their products and services.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer with a difference...someone who is excited to push new boundaries in mobile and web Augmented Reality. The ideal person can successfully work remotely, deliver on time, and holds deep knowledge of futuristic technologies like AR.
- Participate in projects from the very beginning - architecture, lead product design, and propose solutions and product changes.
- Create wireframes and prototypes to communicate designs to other team members and departments
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of developers and PMs
- Fun to work with while fostering a focused and productive environment
- We believe in collaboration with others and welcome constructive feedback
- We're international - USA, Denmark, UK
- We have produced mobileAR products for companies such as Bosch, British Airways, NBC, and Snapchat - just to name a few!
Preferred Experience with:
- Experience working with InVision or similar UX visual prototyping workflow
- Design with the consumer in mind - we mostly work with retail brands who want to draw in the attention of the online shopper
- Understand visual design concepts and the challenges designing for mobile can present
- Hold a genuine interest in interactive media and doing things differently!
- Designing for mobile-web applications
- Augmented Reality
- 100% remote on a permanent basis
- Up to £55,000 basic salary
- Company stock options
Interviews are being held right now. Although we are wanting to find the right individual for us, we understand it is just as important you feel we are right for you so hit the apply button and let's have a chat!