Manchester City Centre
£55k - 75k per year
about 1 month ago
North West or Midlands Based (Hybrid)
£55 000 to £75 000 + Benefits
As a recognised brand within the entertainments industry, no-day is the same from working on Greenfield applicaitons, to liaisng with stakeholders you'll be challenged in your role. As hands-off technical lead, your responsilities will lead you down more technical decision making and involvement with the architects as you brainstorm solutions and delegate tickets/projects to the team.
- Performing closely with the Developmen team to prioritise workload.
- Leading daily sprint processes, including taking technical specifications and creating work.
- Driving good standards and coding processes across the development team (i.e OOP/SOLID)
- Acts as technical go-to for the team. Ensures proper facilitation and execution of product delivery practices and methodologies, helping the team accelerate their development and optimise their throughput.
- Matrix management of a team of 7 integration engineers.
- Leads and co-ordinates releases, manages stakeholders, and notifications with Operations team members.
- Involvement with recruitment
- At least 5 years' experience working inside software teams from development or leadership prespective.
- At least 1 years’ experience working in one or more agile delivery methodologies.
- Ability to understand the basics of API services.
- Awareness of the build process for software and common tooling such as Azure DevOps.
- Aware of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Aware of Observability, logging platforms, and alerting.
- High-level communication skills, including experience of communicating effectively across cultures and with diverse audiences, both verbally and in writing.
- Customer obsessed - internal and end external customer
- Commercially focused on benefits and costs
- Collaborative and team working
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Ability to work at pace and in a high-pressure environment
- Embracing change – flexible in approach to ways of working, ability to adapt to change and being open to new ideas
- Communication with multiple levels of stakeholders and external partners
- Innovative and ability to think laterally
- Leading by example