£80k - 90k per year
about 2 months ago
Systems Development Manager
Based in Stoke on Trent (2x per week on-site)
We are looking for an experienced Systems Development Manager to enhance and support multiple teams in producing high quality, industry-leading, scalable solutions on a platform with high volumes of transactions.
- Huge industry-leading technology driven organisation.
- One of the fastest growing businesses in the UK.
- Believe they are only as good as the people they employ; therefore, they provide an environment where employees can thrive.
- Invest in their own, ensuring every member of staff realises their full potential.
- Offer in-house training in new technologies for developers.
- Multiple small teams of talented developers with a passion for software development ready to tackle some of technology’s greatest challenges.
- They follow agile practices whilst working on interesting and challenging projects in a fast-paced environment amidst a hardworking and delivery focused company ethos.
- Tech stack of the team; TypeScript, Golang, C#, Swift and Kotlin.
- Ability to lead technical solutions, people, delivery, and strategy.
- Delivery and results focused.
- Time management, people management, coaching, conflict resolution, task allocation, delegation, and risk management.
- Strong team player with the ability to build an effective team and manage multiple streams of activity while shifting focus regularly.
*Currently interviewing for this position so if you are interested, please contact me ASAP firstname.lastname@example.org*