£75k - 85k per year
about 1 month ago
Senior Solutions Architect
£75-85,000 plus benefits
Join us to build a brand-new digital platform, design and delivery of slick new customer interfaces and products, payment systems, partner portals, replacing the back end completely.
Reporting to Director of Architecture, closely working with Head of Engineering, CIO and wider technology team.
Super opportunity to influence, invent and build something really great.
- We need you to design technical solutions to make the complex, simple and create really useful solutions to make life easier for customers and colleagues.
- This is all about delivery, aligning technical solutions to business needs.
- The role is more technical and solution design than it is requirements gathering. You will have Business Analysts and Project Managers to support that interaction with the business.
- This is a key leadership role within our technology function, so you will need the technical know-how to own quality assurance, methodologies, standards, governance.
- Tech stack includes MS .net, salesforce, AWS, Adobe, Snowflake and some complex API layers
Please get in touch if this sounds exciting. We are looking for as many of the following as possible....
- Expert in Solutions Architecture
- Broad technical experience across stacks, methodologies and tools....
- SDLC, agile, DevOps, CRM platforms, APIs, User experience / UX
- Experience working with 3rd party providers
- Experienced in retail, ecommerce, banking, digital consumer services....something similar
If you are interested to apply, or maybe just intrigued to know more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication is of course, strictly confidential