£90k - 110k per year + benefits
about 1 year ago
Software Engineering Manager
Managers... I'm calling for you.
Do you want to work in a heavily Tech-driven business, with a massive focus on AI? In a well-established company, that wants to hear your great ideas for making good use of machine learning, AI and data related to the newly 'connected car' world? Working with robust technology on new projects and solutions ... Then look no further.
A leading global fleet management company, operating across Fuel, Telematics, Telecoms, Insurance and Electric Vehicles. With offices across 5 different continents, we are growing major talent faster than you could begin to imagine. A successful business and a brand that people love. We are a team and we want you to join us and help us reach our next goals.
What you'll be doing
As the Lead / Manager, you will be responsible for bringing all of our products together as one. We want you to be very technical and delivery focused, whilst also being process driven. You will grow your own team understand and plan your strategy whilst also supporting the personal growth and development of your team.
The Skills you will need
- Experience in leadership / management of technical staff
- Technical capabilities, with any technologies
- Ability to produce high-quality, scalable solutions
- Experience of managing Software Development projects
- Experience working in a Software Development environment and understanding the Development cycle
What else is in it for you?
- Excellent training and coaching
- Incredible career progression
- Life Assurance
- Newly built global headquarters
- Online discounts with BenefitHub
- Employee Fuel Card (After one year of service)
What are you waiting for? Send your CV to here firstname.lastname@example.org , or apply through the link and I'll be sure to be in touch!