£60k - 75k per year
about 2 months ago
Software Development Manager
Based in the Midlands (Hybrid – 2 days on site)
£60,000 - £75,000
We need a Software Development Manager for an exciting new division in a fast-growing UK company. A newly formed team with ambitious international plans and a complete website rewrite.
The focus will be on building teams, rapid delivery, and innovation. Leading squads of Software Engineers, development leads and the wider business to deliver top-class services at scale with speed.
Who I am looking for:
I am searching for an experienced leader who’s passionate about technology and innovation. Your skills will drive solutions for both new and existing trading applications.
The current tech stack features Microsoft technologies including .NET, they are in the process of transitioning to Golang, Kafka, and Linux to elevate the platform.
- Lead a squad of software engineers.
- Drive capability in a delivery focussed environment
- Ensure high standards
- Project management
- Process improvement
- Strong understanding of SDLC (ideally development background but not essential)
- Experience leading a small team in high-growth area.
- Strong modern practices experience
- Manage in a fast paced, multiple streams of work environment
This only gives a snippet of this exciting role so please get in touch to find out more information and receive the full JD.