£30k - 50k per year + Bonus/relocation package
8 months ago
Sheffield (Hybrid Working)
£30,000 to £50,000
Are you a C# Software Developer looking to make that move forward in your career and work in a scalable ecommerce environment with a team of passionate developers.
Currently I have an opening with a client I am closely working with, this company are all about technology and want to be using the latest technology to help keep relevant in an ever-changing environment.
With a big push of training and progression if you are looking for that next role, why not make it the right one?
- Supporting and developing the online transactional platform across mobile and website products
- You will be responsible for work estimation, producing solution documents and ensuring estimations are delivered
- Sharing knowledge and mentoring team members
- Monitoring to team’s adherence and output
- Working alongside stakeholders and senior development to create purpose solutions
What skills would you need?
- A strong background in C# .Net
- High attention to detail around coding quality
- Commercial experience with MVC and Web Development (HTML or CSS3)
- Experience working in SQL, and WebAPI
- Competitive Salary
- Support with relocation
- Remote working (2 days per month)
- Retail discounts (Online or Instore use)
- 25 days holiday
- 10% pension
- 15% Bonus