£30k - 65k per year
21 days ago
Based in Manchester (2x per week on-site)
Fully Remote working also available
£30,000 - £65,000
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer to enhance and develop high quality, industry-leading, scalable solutions on a platform with high volumes of transactions
- Huge industry-leading technology driven organisation.
- One of the fastest growing businesses in the UK.
- Believe they are only as good as the people they employ; therefore, they provide an environment where employees can thrive.
- Invest in their own, ensuring every member of staff realises their full potential.
- Offer in-house training in new technologies, currently running Golang training programmes.
- Multiple small teams of talented developers with a passion for software development ready to tackle some of technology’s greatest challenges.
- They follow agile practices whilst working on interesting and challenging projects in a fast-paced environment amidst a hardworking and delivery focused company ethos.
- Experience leading & coordinating small software development teams.
- Commercial experience in at least one of the following technologies:
- Experience with SQL, .Net, MVC, CSS, HTML & Web API.
- OOP, SOLID Principles
- Enthusiasm, self-motivated and a willingness to always learn.
*Currently interviewing for this position so if you are interested, please contact me ASAP firstname.lastname@example.org*