£40k - 65k per year
30 days ago
£40-65k + benefits
Integrity and determination has brought us a very successful past year and we only expect it to get better from here on in...
For the past 5 years, we have been the UK's fastest-growing ecommerce brand who have won multiple awards over recent years. Where's the bar nowadays? Last year we triumphed in our response to Covid-19, coming up with technical solutions as to how we could provide top customer service and products to a fast-changing and evolving community. This effort was recognised and awarded the Best Response to Covid-19 Pandemic this year.
How would you play a part in this?
We're looking for a developer who will help us develop and push the product to its maximum potential whilst developing new features and functions to our ecommerce platform. We want someone who will demonstrate best practice and be an encouraging member of our team. There will front-end and back-end tasks, particularly around API development.
Have you got the following?
- Cloud development - AWS, GCP, Azure
- Back-end API development using Node.js - commerical experience is crucial
- Bonus points for Salesforce Commerce platform experience
What's in it for you?
- £40k-65k basic salary
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- 10% discount on our website, plus 30% club restaurant discount
- discount at retail stores and for other life products like insurance across the UK
Interviews are being held right now. Although we are wanting to find the right individual for us, we understand it is just as important you feel we are right for you so hit the apply button and let's have a chat!