£30k - 60k per year
about 2 months ago
Manchester (2x per week on-site)
£30,000 - £60,000
I am looking for an experienced Software Developer to join an exciting brand and enhance/develop high quality, industry-leading, scalable solutions on a platform with a huge volume of transactions.
This opportunity is perfect for someone looking to expand their skill set and gain exposure to new technologies as this role offers training in either Golang or Erlang.
- Huge industry-leading technology driven organisation.
- One of the fastest growing businesses in the UK.
- Believe they are only as good as the people they employ; therefore, they provide an environment where employees can thrive.
- Invest in their own, ensuring every member of staff realises their full potential.
- Multiple small teams of talented developers with a passion for software development ready to tackle some of technology’s greatest challenges.
- They follow agile practices whilst working on interesting and challenging projects in a fast-paced environment amidst a hardworking and delivery focused company ethos.
- Experience leading & coordinating small software development teams.
- Experience with SQL, .Net, MVC, CSS, HTML & Web API.
- OOP, SOLID Principles.
*Currently interviewing for this position so if you are interested, please contact me ASAP email@example.com*