Manchester City Centre
£35k - 50k per year
22 days ago
Up to £50,000
Are you a Software Developer looking to make that move forward in your career and work in a large scale environment with a team of go-getters.
Currently I have an opening with a client I am closely working with, this company are all about technology and want to be using the latest technology to help keep relevant in an ever-changing environment.
With a big push of training and progression if you are looking for that next role, why not make it the right one?
- The team operates as a full stack team. Core skills within the team are C# and Typescript, and we would like you to have solid experience in one or both of these technologies.
- Supporting and developing the online transaction platform across mobile and website products
- You will be responsible for work estimation, producing solution documents and ensuring estimations are delivered
- Sharing knowledge and mentoring team members
- Monitoring to team’s adherence and output
- Working alongside stakeholders and senior development to create purpose solutions
What skills would you need?
- A strong background in C#
- High attention to detail around coding quality
- Commercial experience with .Net and Web Development (HTML or CSS3)
- Experience working in SQL, .Net.Core, MVC, Blazor or Go
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Up to 7% pension
- 10% Bonus