£40k - 60k per year + Benefits
21 days ago
Fully remote, paying £40-60,000
We all love a good holiday – Right? Well, the market leader of Outdoor holidays across Europe is looking for you!
Are you looking for your next big challenge, with a well-known brand that has been around for almost 50 years - Where sharing your ideas and thought process is valued? Do you want to the opportunity to work with new, clean code – In a team of passionate people and Developers… This could be the perfect next step for you.
Started out as a family run business and currently operating at over 200 holiday parks across Europe. The last 50 years almost, has been spent helping people discover their cultural, active or authentic holiday and they provide the freedom to do what you enjoy on your break. The technical team is moving from Legacy to modern TypeScript architecture. They are building and growing a team of enthusiasts and passionate team players.
The Tech and What you’ll be doing
Moving from Legacy to modern TypeScript - React, NodeJS, TypeScript and AWS. API in Lambda and lots of Serverless and MicroServices. You will be working with some very technically driven developers with huge career-growth opportunities. Many big inhouse projects going on currently and you can be a part of it all.
The Skills you will need
- Deployed systems using AWS
- Experience in mentoring, leading or supporting other developers in the past
- Knowledge of AWS, Lambda, event-driven architecture, ELK and Microservices
- Build and maintain test using Cypress and Jest
- Ability to produce high-quality, scalable solutions
What else is in it for you?
- 4% pension package
- 4% bonus
- 27 days holiday after 1 year of service (excluding bank holidays)
- Staff holiday scheme
- Amazing career growth opportunities
Interviews are being arranged immediately, so do not hesitate to APPLY NOW.