£40k - 45k per year
12 days ago
Are you interested in working for a truly market leading business. With 4000+ staff members and the opportunity to work on a fresh greenfield project.
With last years turnover of slightly under £3billion they’re new venture is estimated to double that once up and running. This role will be key in the transition and they are upskilling the team to Golang (during working time) to make it doable.
With a big push of training and progression if you are looking for that next role, why not make it the right one?
- Supporting and developing their online application
- Sharing knowledge and mentoring team members
- Working alongside stakeholders and senior development to create purpose solutions
- As part of this position you will be inducted into a Golang course, once you’ve completed it you will be moved to a greenfield project working towards a major expansion in the business.
What skills would you need?
- A strong background in C#
- Naturally any previous GO experience would be a huge plus
- High attention to detail, particularly surrounding coding quality
- Commercial experience with .Net and Web Development (HTML or CSS3)
- Experience working in SQL, .Net Docker and AWS
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- 10% pension
- 12% Bonus