£40k - 55k per year
infra SOT TS
over 1 year ago
Senior Infrastructure Engineer, £40,000 - £55,000, Staffordshire
Working for a Staffordshire based business, currently embarking on a major technology and process transformation towards Cloud and Automation.
You will be work on both project and BAU improving and supporting an enterprise scale internally managed IT environment. You will have the opportunity to gain exposure to new technology within a company that is proud to offer demonstrable training and progression.
This is an opportunity for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to make a real hands-on contribution to business growth, in a business investing in technology and realising the potential of technical innovation in their business planning.
We are interested in talking to people with skills in the following areas: -
• Windows Server or Linux Server (Redhat).
• Scripting – PowerShell, Bash, Python or another.
• Exposure to Cloud technology – Azure, AWS, GCP or Private Cloud.
• Automation tooling – Ansible, Puppet, Terraform or similar.
• Virtualisation technologies – VMWare or Hyper-V
Ideally you will have
• Experience working at an Enterprise scale.
• Some knowledge of CI/CD
• Certifications e.g. MCSE, MCSA, RHCE, VCP etc.
• A desire to learn new technologies.
For a confidential conversation APPLY NOW or contact TomSillitto@unitingambition.com