£50k - 60k per year
about 2 months ago
Senior Front End Developer | South Birmingham | £50,000 - £60,000
A growing CRM platform.
Sounds interesting doesn’t it?
You’ll work with a market leading organisation who are looking to build a new Front End team. We recently hired a mid level we’re now looking for 3 other a long with a senior to fill the team out. You will work closely with our lead designer to build customer centric UI’s that consistently strive to improve conversion and give a great experience to all.
Their approach to your career is second to none. They want to invest in a Front-End Engineer who’s up for making a difference.
You’ll being working with a team of top-drawer developers who punch above their weight. They’re an amazing bunch that huddle, hustle and support each other to find ways of making their product better.
What you'll be doing
Reporting to the Head of Engineering,
We’re building the team. Alongside this position we’re hiring 3 mid-levels.
What you’ll need
In the role you’ll have a lot of autonomy so being self-motivated is a must.
- React, Vue or Angular JS
- Graph QL
- Determining the structure and design of content
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design
- Ensuring mobile and responsive design
- Building reusable code for future use
- Optimising solutions for maximum speed and scalability
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design
- Lead by example by producing high quality and robust solutions
- Learn new technology, approaches and best practices and introduce them to the team
- Help and mentor other members of the team
- Be self-managing and help the team self-organise