£50k - 60k per year
19 days ago
Based Cheshire 1 day per week onsite.
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Develoepr to help take a company on their journey further into cloud computing. You will work with the software development team improving the development process and tools.
- Ensure software best practices in terms of refactoring, debugging, and writing clean, maintainable code are enforced.
- Work collaboratively across an agile software engineering team and the wider business.
- Automating front-end workflow using task runners (e.g., Gulp / Grunt & Webpack) is essential
- Integrating into continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- Architecture Design Principles
- Solid .NET experience with both the full .NET framework and .NET Core including:
- Web (Web forms & MVC), API and backend service development
- RESTful API principles
- Entity Framework
- Integration with third party APIs
- Unit Testing (including mocking frameworks)
- Consideration for security, performance, and exception handling
- Strong Azure experience including (Azure App Service, Azure Functions, Azure Active Directory B2B, Azure SQL, Azure Key Vault, and storage accounts)
Please note: this company can offer a fully remote interview and onboarding process and are currently operating fully remotely. There are plans for a gradual return to the offices with continued flexible work opportunities (1/2 days in the office and 3/4 days working from home.)