£65k - 70k per year
5 months ago
Senior Android Developer (Kotlin) - Mobile Engineer
£60,000 - £70,000
My client is a nationally recognised brand looking to expand their ever growing office. You will report to the Software Development Manager and will be responsible for driving their work forward, you will be responsible for 2 graduate developers and will need to be able to look into the applications architecture to determine where the new developments will plug in.
- - Solid commercial experience in mobile (Android and Kotlin) app development
- - Good understanding of development best practices such as pair programming, TDD, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- - Delivery experience within Agile projects
- - Experience in software development for high capacity/high traffic/high availability systems
- - Ability and enthusiasm to push for new improvements across the code base and influence/learn from a large community of developers
- - Ability to help in coaching and mentoring junior members of the team
With an attract benefit package and an element of remote working, apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Mobile Engineer, Greater Manchester, £60,000 - £70,000