£50k - 55k per year
11 months ago
QA Automation Engineer
100% remote in the UK
£55,000 + fantastic benefits
A tech for good company has experienced massive growth and has been very successful but with a new CTO in place last year its now a big focus to get technology more modern and aligned to where they want to go.
They want to make technology more of a platform for the business and are investing heavily. Great time to join the business and help drive change working for a great.
In that growth they are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer with a strong background in the Microsoft stack (SQL/ C#)
- Work closely with wider business to ensure that software requirements are clearly defined, and that any failures are considered and addressed.
- Define clear test cases that and give appropriate consideration to edge cases, failure cases, and non-functional considerations (scale, security, and resilience), ensuring that test cases are executed for all deliveries and that defects are appropriately triaged
- Identify test cases that represent good candidates for automation and to use appropriate tooling to create automated tests.
- Work with Software/DevOps/Infrastructure Engineers to ensure good quality test environments are available and, where possible, that appropriate automated processes are in place to align these to production, scale these out, and refresh data as required.
- SQL/ NoSQL / C#
- Experience in modern cloud/microservices environment
- Strong communication skills