£70k - 80k per year
about 1 month ago
£70-80,000 plus generous benefits
Scale-up SaaS business
Software engineering technical authority, linking the team with architecture and business strategy.
Bring in new ideas and ideals, to support our mission to be a world class engineering team.
This role is about supporting engineers (and they are excellent!) and tweaking, improving processes and agile delivery. Nothing is broken but there is plenty to improve.
A SaaS business with niche products, strong sales and financial performance. A robust 5yr plan and the software teams are growing to meet these ambitions.
The organisation is small enough for individuals to influence and big enough to have the cash and bandwidth to take risks and try new things.
The Technology team
Run in small agile squads, developing new products and features. They are very accomplished systems engineers, using c# in this instance, with AWS and fully automated cicd pipelines. Serverless, microservice architecture. React front end.
The tech will of course evolve and the engineers are asked to table ideas and try new things.
Is to lead software product development, contributing to architecture, strategy, mentoring and coaching junior staff.
Not a line management role but a true principal engineering role.
Great engineering, colleague engagement, stakeholder satisfaction - are all indicators you are doing a good job.
- Building new software using AWS services, c# .netCore and react
- Agile and CI/CD pipeline management
- Define the processes and practices that collaboratively build an amazing software delivery team
- Embed a fully agile and DevOps style culture
- Mentor and coach junior engineers
- Dedication to excellence in software engineering
- Eagerness to be a great people leader
- Collaboration & Team work
- Be prepared for hiccups, we are moving fast
The company is in a really exciting place and it's the perfect time to join as they grow and mature.
If you'd like to know more please get in touch MandyKettle@UnitingAmbition.com
In strict confidence.