£65k - 75k per year
22 days ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Platform/DevOps Manager to join a market leader in their industry. This is a great opportunity to work with the latest technologies and methodologies and influence the future of an enterprise scale business in the Cloud and DevOps space.
- Being capable of planning and managing your workload to suit multiple project deadlines.
- Collaborate and share knowledge with other team members.
- Expertise in building API based solutions in PHP, Node and Mircoservices
- Containerisation & Virtualisation: Docker, Kubernetes
- Infrastructure as code with Ansible and Terraform
- Knowledge of developer API portal’s, enabling internal and external users to access content via services either as a feed or through a REST based API
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- A ‘go home’ culture where no one is expecting you to be still in the office past your working hours
- A personal career development plan and regular one to ones
- Twice yearly pay reviews that are not tied to the company’s performance or your current job title
- A Windows, Mac or Linux laptop
- Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme
- A generous employee referral scheme
- Flexible working hours and no dress code
- Share grant scheme
- Employer pension scheme
DevOps Engineer, Manchester, £60,000 - £70,000
Sound like you? Apply Now! or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.