£40k - 45k per year
21 days ago
Mid-Level PHP Developer
£40,000 - £45,000
Manchester (1 day p/w in the office)
Join a collaborative team in building a top-tier multidimensional booking platform that unifies ticketing,travel, and accommodation for global event organizers.
- Primary ticket agency services for global events.
- Customizable, branded booking experiences that set the standard.
- Seamless post-purchase account management.
- Flight and accommodation package sales through our ATOL bonded tour operation.
- A user-friendly resale platform that maximizes revenue and discourages secondary markets.
- Dedicated, hands-on account management and support.
We proudly serve a diverse portfolio of clients worldwide, including festivals and music venues. Our strong, enduring partnerships drive us to continuously innovate, ensuring we deliver the most flexible and advanced ticketing platform available. Join us and be part of the future of event booking and ticketing.
We're looking for someone with:
- A deep understanding of modern object-oriented PHP and SOLID principles.
- Experience in Cloud computing and containerized applications.
- Strong MySQL Knowledge.
- Experience building highly scalable distributed systems.
- Familiarity with Composer, Docker, Ansible, GitHub, CI, PHPUnit, Kubernetes and GCP.
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 26 days after 2 years’ service and 27 days after 3 years’ service.
- Health Shield Cash Plan (Level 2).
- Guest list for shows & festivals
- Penfold Pension - 3% at enrolment, increasing to 4% after 2 years and 5% after 3 years
- Critical Illness Cover
- Group Life Cover (Death in Service)
- Personal Development Budget
- £20 Monthly wellbeing allowance
- Flexible work environment
For more information please email- firstname.lastname@example.org