£70k - 100k per year
Lead Quant Developer
18 days ago
Lead Quantitative Developer
£70,000-£100,000 (+ uncapped bonus) - London/North-West (flexible remote working)
A bank for the people...
Unlike traditional banking models, this company design and manufacture unique stand-alone financial products that put the people first.
A thriving SaaS business built by like-minded individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences, and it’s because of this that we’re able to challenge the way the financial services operate today.
We’re looking for people who share our belief in challenging conventions and making a positive difference for our customers!
- Build and support new features across our back-end systems
- Improve functionality of existing systems and help reduce technology debt
- Support junior members of the team(s) with Python knowledge and best practices
- Provide insights and input for design choices for new projects
We are looking for....
- Proven ability to lead a team of developers
- Efficiency in Python fundamentals, OOP and security considerations
- Solid ability in applying financial mathematics
- Enquiring mind, relishing complex mathematical and technical challenges
- Experience in developing and maintaining large, critical software libraries
- Comfortable working with VCS (including using git, code reviews, etc.)
Ideally you will already have (if not, you will acquire on the job)
- Strong SQL knowledge and understanding of databases
- Strong understanding of Docker and Jenkins
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs - both for using first/third party APIs or libraries and building your own for first/third party consumption
- Experienced at TDD - writing Unit Tests and E2E tests
- Understanding of exception handling and error management implementations
Are you interested in joining a thriving Fintech business with a prosperous future? For further details or just a general chat, please get in touch with me! email@example.com