£50k - 60k per year
11 days ago
Junior Solutions Architect/ Systems Architect
Reporting to the Enterprise Architect and with constant links into the dev teams, the product owners and the wider technical teams (as they continue to grow)
A piece of software is now being re-platformed, building a SaaS solution that will be used internationally.
This role reports to the Enterprise Architect who has a strong technical background and knows almost every nuance of the business and the SaaS direction. Perfect for an aspiring architect with a broad technical background; ideally a good mid to snr software engineer who sees their future career path as architecture rather than team management.
This role will involve supporting architectural design and decisions, to create the right environment for developers to succeed
Key skills –
- Cloud experience AWS or Azure (AWS preferred at the moment)
- CI/CD Pipelines and DevOps – expect to be very hands on…
- Communication with non-technical business roles
- Communication with technical roles (dev, test & support)
- 2-3 years of micro-services environments
- 5+ years software engineering ideally as a full-stack or back-end dev
- Context switching while working on multiple feature and platform requests concurrently
- Knowledge of building AWS and/or Azure Cloud solutions
- AWS VPC networking and security
- AWS API Gateway, Lambda, RDS, Route53, CloudFormation, Lambda@Edge
- Containerisation – Kubernetes / Docker
The technology is new and not hampered with legacy kit. DotNet Core 3.1 to DotNet 6 and NextJS on AWS Lambda, React Native, PWAs and RDS. Lightweight event-sourcing and event driven microservices architectures.