£50k - 60k per year
15 days ago
iOS Developer (Swift and Objective C) - Mobile Engineer
£50,000 - £60,000
My client is a nationally recognised brand looking to expand their ever-growing office. Reporting to the Software Development Manager and will be responsible for driving their work forward, we’re looking to grow the team from 2 currently to 8 within the coming months. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a developing team looking to create the best product on the market.
Solid commercial experience in mobile (iOS, Swift and Objective C) app development
- - Good understanding of development best practices such as pair programming, TDD, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- - Delivery experience within Agile projects
- - Experience in software development for high capacity/high traffic/high availability systems
- - Ability and enthusiasm to push for new improvements across the code base and influence/learn from a large community of developers
- - Ability to help in coaching and mentoring junior members of the team
With an attract benefit package and an element of remote working, apply now or email email@example.com to find out more.
iOS Engineer, iOS Engineer, Greater Manchester, £50,000 - £55,000