£80k - 90k per year
about 1 month ago
Systems Integration Architect
Important role to architect a group wide data integration platform.
The business is obsessed with exceptional customer experience and data is right at the heart of this mission.
This role will have somehow influence most of the company's strategic projects, technology landscape and customer experiences.
Are extremely busy with a positive change programme -it's all about investment and growth. Mutliple channels to the business from consumer services, to retail, to digital services and financial products.
- Have overall Product Ownership of the Integration platform, managing features and design requests
- Collaboration with business and technology teams to analyse, design, document and validate business data, data quality needs, and other data source requirements
- Define and manage the API architecture
- Collaboration with Architects, engineering function and developers on logical data models and designs, physical data and metadata models required in support of the business architecture
- Determination of data integration and transformation requirements for moving data between applications; ensuring interoperability of applications with database and data warehouse/data mart environments
- Drive and influence strategic Information Management approach and guidance
- Advising and guiding on Master Data Management, Business Intelligence and Data Integration
Some useful experience to bring to the role -
Salesforce e-commerce, SAP, Azure, API and integration software
Please get in touch MandyKettle@UnitingAmbition.com