£30k - 70k per year
almost 2 years ago
Golang Software Engineer (Junior / Senior /Lead )
Are you a Software Developer looking to make that move forward in your career and work in a large-scale environment with a team of go-getters?
This team is passionate about technology and are currently working in a highly collaborative way. The bar is set very high for good quality code and you will work with the business across the entire lifecycle of the project.
You will get to work on many exciting projects both existing and greenfield. Highly challenging role that will get your brain buzzing in a good way daily.
Go was developed by Google and is currently one of the fastest growing programming languages in the world, used by companies such as Uber, Netflix, Dropbox and Google.
- Simple to learn.
- Easier to maintain due to its simplicity.
- Reduced infrastructure costs via Linux servers.
- Vast standard library, therefore less dependency on third parties.
- Great in-built tooling for formatting, linting, testing and benchmarking.
- First-class error handling.
- High performance concurrency.
- Server side development
- Exposure to functional programming.
- Experience of distributed systems.
- Complex event process/continuous query languages.
- Client/server development experience.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Strong academic background, ideally with a BSc/MSc IT related degree or relevant industry experience.
This role can be based on a hybrid model from the midlands or Manchester . Wwe can also offer 100% remote.