£50k - 55k per year
about 2 months ago
£50,000 - £55,000
A well established and growing the engineering function, are hiring engineers who absolutely love software engineering and have a great handle on its commercial application.
You'll need to be comfortable across tech stacks and happy to shift advise the team and your colleagues on where improvements need to be made.
Heavily Azure focused, preferably Azure certified (AZ-900, AZ203) as well as a strong .net/.netcore and 2 years in an integration focused role
As well as the tech background including JSON, XML, SOAP, WSDL, Swagger/OAS, RAML, Logic Apps, micro services and APIs
- Customer obsessed - internal and end external customer
- Commercially focused on benefits and costs
- Collaborative and team working
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Ability to work at pace and in a high-pressure environment
- Embracing change – flexible in approach to ways of working, ability to adapt to change and being open to new ideas
- Communication with multiple levels of stakeholders and external partners
- Innovative and ability to think laterally
Sound like you, get in touch with Thomasarnold@unitingcloud.com