£80k - 95k per year
020 3928 8903
2 months ago
You will spend most of your day thinking about security systems and how you can break them.
This is a very creative job that gives individuals a lot of freedom to be clever while learning new technologies in a fast-paced environment. Typical engagements will pair you with another experienced security consultant, and you will learn from each other along the way.
During your normal customer work, you will be exposed to a wide variety of products and technology stacks. You will have an enormous impact on making the software people use safer.
You should have:
- Experienced leading, coordinating and mentoring teams, including quality, assure the designs and technical project documentation produced by other consultants, delivered projects and conducting performance reviews.
- Ability to work as part of a team but also independently and on own initiative.
- Ensure consultancy assignments are undertaken consistently and with quality
- Hands-on experience with cloud security architecture a minimum of 3 years.
- Excellent business architectural, analysis and planning skills.
- Strong communication and customer service skills, both verbal and written, with a proven ability to translate technical jargon into a business familiar language.
- Deep expertise in at least AWS and/or Microsoft Cloud platforms 5 years+
- Experienced with Microsoft Office 365.
- Conduct cloud security reviews and network security assessments against one or more standards such as Cloud Security Alliance, NCSC, NIST, ISO.
- Compliance implementation, testing and reporting experience.
- Proven ability to audit an IT environment and provide security and process recommendations.
- Excellent reporting skills for internal and external clients detailing the security issues, making recommendations and identifying solutions.
- Self-motivating, innovative personality, proven ability to maintain a high level of industry awareness through training and self-development; keep up to date with current and future technologies, products and strategies.
- Ability and willingness to travel and work on client sites