£50k - 75k per year
16 days ago
Huge growth and potential for ambitious software engineers, who love crafting great solutions and making cool consumer products, services and world-firsts.
The business is thriving post-lockdown, being fortunate to be in a growth industry and with millions of customers on-line worldwide.
Specifically this role -
In this role you will work within one of our engineering squads, helping to bridge the gap between software development and infrastructure.
You will providing support to the rest of the squad in areas such as creating & managing CI/CD pipelines (CircleCI/GitHub), developing our AWS infrastructure as code using the CDK in C#, helping ensure our infrastructure automation and deployment is robust, along with helping the other engineers to produce cloud first applications.
This role is about managing and building infrastructure as code, automating infrastructure deployment and manipulating infrastructure using AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK). Using C# (and typescript) the engineer will provision and manipulate AWS resources programmatically.
You'll be interested in -
Infrastructure as Code / IaC
CDK / Cloud Development Kit
C# and/or NodeJS
· Create platforms based around a modern serverless tech stack:
· C# Typescript and more... it will evolve and it's 'right tool for the job'
· AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK)
Do you have the experience / skills?
· Demonstrable experience in automating operations tasks with one or more scripting languages
· Experience creating and/or maintaining production software delivery pipelines using common CI/CD tools
· Experience working with AWS CDK ideally (or keenness to learn and experience with CloudFormation and/or Terraform)
· Experience supporting and operating production systems
Growth, ownership, aspiring to be the best software team in Manchester while having lots of fun and operating a flexible, friendly working environment.
Please get in touch if you would like to hear more. MandyKettle@UnitingAmbition.com
DevOps, CircleGI Github InfraAsCode IaC programmable infrastructure c# AWS