£45k - 50k per year
27 days ago
Data Engineer (big data)
Northwest office & home
£45,000 - £50,000
Right at the edge of data engineering and machine learning, for AI enabled solutions. You will get to experiment, yet with real life practical application too.
This won't be easy but it will be interesting.
Are building digital products for consumers and a global industry.
The Technology and what you will be doing
Responsible for creating and maintaining the underlying data platform that is used to provide reporting, data mining, and analytics capabilities to the company.
Analytics and reporting database design and implementation.
- Cloud - AWS (migrating from GCP)
- Cloud Storage as Data Lakes (S3/Google Cloud Storage/Azure Blob Storage etc.)
- Cloud based Data Warehouses (Redshift/BigTable/Snowflake etc.)
- Relational Databases (Aurora/Microsoft SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle/Postgres etc.)
- NoSQL Databases (DynamoDB/MongoDB/Cassandra etc.)
To learn more (in strictest confidence) please get in touch MandyKettle@UnitingCloud.com