£34k - 36k per year
26 days ago
Build and Release Engineer
Stoke on Trent (2 days in the office 3 days from home)
£32,000 - £36,000
Join our Core team focusing on scalability and optimization as a Build and Release Coordinator, spearheading seamless deployment and powering our back-end operations
Make an impact with your strong communication and organizational skills in our fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Proficiency in complex technical communication.
· Strong organizational and planning abilities with attention to detail.
· Expertise in Git and modern source control systems.
· Knowledge of Splunk, Elk, Grafana, Jenkins, and Jira.
· Exposure to the SDLC.
· Managing code repositories and automated build systems.
· Owning application release processes, including versioning and tickets.
· Collaborating across teams for streamlined releases.
· Providing timely updates to stakeholders.
· Offering first-line support for internal UAT issues.
· Ensuring smooth transitions through Git workflows.
· Driving continuous process improvements.
Currently interviewing for this role, if you are interested please apply ASAP – email@example.com