£35k - 45k per year
8 days ago
Up to £45,000
Find an employer you can work with, not work for.
We are wanting to chat with experienced Unity Developers across the North who will want to have a real influence on AAA gaming titles.
We are a development studio collaborating with some of the UK's leading game producers and publishers. We have held influence on Oddworld Inhabitants, Codemasters, Rebellion, and so many more! We are incredibly proud of how far we have come and have more upcoming titles we are presently working on as a team.
The projects we have on board are based on existing AAA IP and are for PlayStation5, Xbox Series S/X, as well as PC and other unannounced platforms.
You will be responsible for:
- Hands on coding within the Unity game engine in C#.
- Managing time effectively to ensure on-time project delivery.
- Being able to work on games from concept through to release.
- Alternatively, pick up at any point during the development lifecycle.
You will have:
- Strong knowledge of C# programming language.
- Have previous experience in building Unity gamescommericially.
- Full understanding of the Unitygame engine.
- PS4/Xbox One/Switch experience essential.
- A desire to learn.
- At least one fully developed shipped console title.
Interviews are being held right now. Although we are wanting to find the right individual for us, we understand it is just as important you feel we are right for you so hit the apply button and let's have a chat!
Phone: 01782 557 305