£45k - 70k per year
4 months ago
Senior Unity Developer
Now, more than ever before, we are living in a much more virtually dependent world. We have a solution, but could you help us take it one step further?
Who are we?
We have 15 years of experience developing virtual environments for clients around the world and are now ready to help many more businesses enable the ability to work from home that bit easier through our new product.
We are an international team of committed developers who want to make a positive impact. Why? Many businesses have had to work from home due to the outbreak of Coronavirus, and this has put a whole new stress onto employees as they have lost that ‘team spirit’, affecting mental health massively. Our product helps companies to improve their employee’s new working environments.
What will you be doing?
Tech stack: Unity game engine, C#
You will assist the Head of Business Development in deploying their virtual product to existing and brand-new clients. You will be required to actively listen to the needs of each client and identify ways in which our product can be a solution to their pain points.
You will have the opportunity to oversee each project all the way from design through to release, as well as post-release management as our products are done on a licence-agreement basis. As a key point of contact for the client, you will be expected to communicate effectively with other teams within our company to ensure each project is being delivered on-time and to the specifications you previously agreed with the client.
Do you have these skills?
- Commercial experience coding in C#.
- Fully adept in using Unity game engine.
- A good communicator and can manage your own time effectively.
- Full development lifecycle
Bonus points for…
- Virtual Reality – an understanding of its constraints/challenges
- Multi-platform – experience in coding for projects that are for mobile (iOS or Android), PC (Windows or Mac), and/or VR headsets (Oculus Rift / HTC Vive).
- 100% remote working environment – our team are international!
- Offering up to £70k (dependent on experience)
- A fast-paced environment which will challenge you as our tech guru!
Interviews are being held right now. Although we are wanting to find the right individual for us, we understand it is just as important you feel we are right for you so hit the apply button and let’s have a chat!
Phone: 01782 557 305