Manchester City Centre
£35k - 50k per year
8 months ago
£35,000 to £50,000
We are looking for an imaginative and innovative individual, who is not afraid to step up to challenge. We are a large ticketing SaaS platform who are passionate about Music, Travel and Fun! Creating an inclusive package for their users. Supplying them with events and festivals across a Global scale.
- Deliver elegant, user-centered solutions through data and research.
- Produce interaction flows, experience maps, mock-ups, prototypes, and other design artifacts to generate ideas and gather feedback as part of an iterative design process.
- Work with Product Owners, Engineers, developers, and marketing to contribute to the user and business needs.
- Collaborate with other designers to ensure consistency across the customer journey.
- Participate in design workshops (including Design Sprints) with multi-disciplined colleagues and stakeholders.
- Commercial experience within a UX/UI-focused industry.
- An extensive portfolio, with both personal and professional work.
- Experience within B2B and B2C environments.
- Passion about design and actively seeking to learn from those around you and grow your skillset.
- Able to leverage insights from user research and business intelligence to inform designs and prioritization as part of a team.
- Adobe XD, Wireframe, or Sketch experience (We are open to tools as long as we can get the best designs!)