£25k - 35k per year
5 months ago
Up to £35,000
Cheshire (Remote working availabile)
We are looking for an imaginative and innovative individual, who is not afraid to step up to challenge.
Working for reputable eCommerce store, with an exciting list of brand in partnership.
- Deliver elegant, user-centered solutions through data and research.
- Produce interaction flows, experience maps, mock-ups, prototypes, and other design artifacts to generate ideas and gather feedback as part of an iterative design process.
- Work with Product Owners, Engineers, developers, and marketing to contribute to the user and business needs.
- Collaborate with other designers to ensure consistency across the customer journey.
- Participate in design workshops (including Design Sprints) with multi-disciplined colleagues and stakeholders.
- Commercial experience within a UX/UI-focused industry.
- An extensive portfolio, with both personal and professional work.
- Experience within B2B and B2C environments.
- Passion about design and actively seeking to learn from those around you and grow your skillset.
- Able to leverage insights from user research and business intelligence to inform designs and prioritization as part of a team.
- Adobe XD, Wireframe, or Sketch experience (We are open to tools as long as we can get the best designs!)