£55k - 65k per year + Bonus,
4 days ago
Technical Delivery Lead
Remote First (HQ Based in West Midlands)
£55 000 to £65 000 + Benefits
With over 150 APIs to integrate across the entire digital estate, this well-known household brand will require a Tech focused Technical Delivery Lead, who will enable an environment of Continuous Learning and encourage the team to Inspect and Adapt their working practices.
Our teams are dynamic and diverse, reflecting the nature of just how exciting it is to work for this recognised brand.
- Performing closely with the integration team to prioritise workload.
- Leading daily sprint processes, including taking technical specifications and creating work.
- Driving good standards and coding processes across the development team (I.e TDD, BDD, CI/CD).
- Acts as Scrum Master for the team. Ensures proper facilitation and execution of product delivery practices and methodologies, helping the team accelerate their development and optimise their throughput.
- Matrix management of a team of 7 integration engineers.
- Leads and co-ordinates releases, manages stakeholders, and notifications with Operations team members.
- Involvement with recruitment
- At least 5 years' experience working inside software teams from development or leadership prespective.
- At least 1 years’ experience working in one or more agile delivery methodologies.
- Ability to understand the basics of API services.
- Awareness of the build process for software and common tooling such as Azure DevOps.
- Aware of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Aware of Observability, logging platforms, and alerting.
- High-level communication skills, including experience of communicating effectively across cultures and with diverse audiences, both verbally and in writing.
- Customer obsessed - internal and end external customer
- Commercially focused on benefits and costs
- Collaborative and team working
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Ability to work at pace and in a high-pressure environment
- Embracing change – flexible in approach to ways of working, ability to adapt to change and being open to new ideas
- Communication with multiple levels of stakeholders and external partners
- Innovative and ability to think laterally
- Leading by example