£50k - 55k per year
4 days ago
Software Development Manager
Location: Stoke on Trent
Are you confident working with a variety of technical backgrounds and have a keen interest in the latest modern trends and technologies?
We have an exciting opportunity in Staffordshire to assist in the continued development of our client’s company. Working as part of the software team your responsibilities will be to drive strategic vision and implement new ideas as well as leading and growing a high performance team.
Due to its ongoing success, this company are looking to further broaden and grow the team, so there will be an exciting, longterm opportunity for you to be involved in the hiring process, where you will be mentoring and coaching new team members.
- Planning, prioritising and responding to rapidly changing demands
- Recruitment of the software team / proregression of juniors on inspiring seniors
- Integrating differing development skillsets into a missed technical team
- Working with the business to achieve an end goal
- Leadership of technical teams
- Ability to work with technical and non technical staff
- Exposure to Microsoft .Net experience.
- Expreince working in regulated environment
- Great communication skills
Please click APPLY to start your application process today