Manchester City Centre
19 days ago
Software Development Manager
Location: Stafforshire/North West
Are you confident working with a variety of technical backgrounds and have a keen interest in the latest modern trends and technologies?
We have an exciting opportunity in Staffordshire to assist in the continued development of our client’s company. Working as part of the software team your responsibilities will be to drive strategic vision and implement new ideas as well as leading and growing a high performance team.
Due to its ongoing success, this company are looking to further broaden and grow the team, so there will be an exciting, longterm opportunity for you to be involved in the hiring process, where you will be mentoring and coaching new team members.
- Planning, prioritising and responding to rapidly changing demands
- Recruitment of the software team / proregression of juniors on inspiring seniors
- Integrating differing development skillsets into a missed technical team
- Working with the business to achieve an end goal
- Leadership of technical teams
- Ability to work with technical and non technical staff
- Exposure to Microsoft .Net experience.
- Expreince working in regulated environment
- Great communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- 7% pension
- Travel allowance
- Gym membership and much more
To qualify for this role, you must have some software development experience with one of the following languages:
I am therefore looking to speak to anyone with experience in the languages above who is looking for a new opportunity where they can grow
Please Note - You will need to have previously worked as Software Developer or Engineer to be considered for this role.