£30k - 45k per year
23 days ago
C# Software Developer
Cheshire Based - 1 Day per week onsite
£30,000 to £45,000
As a Global business, we are forever looking at we can stay cutting edge and focus on innovative software solutions. As we continue to grow as a company, we are venturing into newer domains with exciting greenfield projects constantly arising. Traditionally we are well recognised for supplying over 500,000 companies with Fuel Cards, Telematics and much more. We aim to be the go-to vehicle tracking and fleet management service.
As we continue to acquire and partner up with scalable brands across the UK to deliver our customers the best services and products, we are looking to hire a Software Developer into our already established team. The team ranges in experince from ambitious Juniors through to experienced Senior Developers, all following a C# .NetCore tech stack.
- Develop and implement C# .NetCore applications, as we move away from our legacy system.
- Maintaining our existing legacy applications and platforms.
- The purpose of the role is to contribute during all stages of the development lifecycle.
- You will work within the development team contributing to the overall delivery of the product roadmap to achieve the team and business objectives.
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Angular / AngularJS
- Entity Framework / Entity Framework Core
- .NET Core
- Microservices and message queues (RabbitMQ)
- Xamarin (preferable, not required)
- Newly built global headquarters with free gym on site, break-out rooms, and canteen. Other facilities include games consoles, table tennis, and pool tables
- Excellent training and coaching
- Friendly and supportive team working environment that encourages opportunities for self-development
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Life assurance and pension
- Local and on-line discounts including discounted restaurants, travel, and entertainment tickets with BenefitHub
- Employee Fuel Card (after one year)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee referral program
- Cycle-to-work scheme