Manchester City Centre
£40k - 50k per year
about 2 months ago
Senior UX Designer
£40,000 to £50,000
Manchester HQ - Remote Working Options
Are you passionate about providing an exceptional experience to your users? Do you enjoy conducting User Research? Because we do! We're looking for an ambitious and self-assured Senior UX Designer to join our team.
Working as a established ticketing brand in the North West, we have access to some of the most sought-after events across the Globe.
We're not a dull corporate brand but instead are fun, engaging, and passionate individuals looking to devise the way we work.
- Deliver elegant, user-centered solutions through data and research.
- Produce interaction flows, experience maps, mock-ups, prototypes, and other design artifacts to generate ideas and gather feedback as part of an iterative design process.
- Work with Product Owners, Engineers, developers, and marketing to contribute to the user and business needs.
- Collaborate with other designers to ensure consistency across the customer journey.
- Participate in design workshops (including Design Sprints) with multi-disciplined colleagues and stakeholders.
- Commercial experience within a UX/UI-focused industry.
- A complete portfolio. Are able you to showcase your best work?
- Experience within B2B and B2C environments.
- Passion about design and actively seeking to learn from those around you and grow your skillset.
- Able to leverage insights from user research and business intelligence, to inform designs and prioritization as part of a team.
- Adobe XD, Wireframe, or Sketch experience (We are open to tools as long as we can get the best designs!)
- Access to some of the events that we work with
- An engaging and stimulating workplace
- 23 days holiday per annum (increasing with service to a maximum of 25 days)
- Free car parking
- A culture that nurtures creativity and passion
- Cash plan program, helping you to manage personal issues at work and home
- Death in service benefit
- Critical Illness cover after 6 months of service
- Flexible working hours and no dress code.
- Regular social events