£55k - 72k per year
about 1 month ago
Senior React Developer
£55,000 to £72,000 + Benefits
2 days per week onsite - HQ North West
We are looking for a skilled React.js Developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Understanding or willingness to learn Next.js.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Karma and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Any cloud technologies are advantageous (Preferably AWS)
- React Native and React Hooks are also consider advantageous