£40k - 75k per year
18 days ago
Senior Software Engineer
(2 days onsite after lockdown)
We are expanding and already amazing team and looking for Senior Software Engineers who want to be a part of a team that does things differently.
The Company: As an international business, it's easy to fall into tedious old habits. But not here, we are always looking at how we can make our market exciting. Offering our customers an exceptional service is what we're all about!
The Team: They are outstanding and innovative characters who continue to think outside the box! As passionate individuals, they are continuously producing some of the best code around.
However, we are passionate about creating effortless code, so we use TDD, OOP, SOLID principles.
You are going to have to love what you do, as it's all-consuming and thoroughly brain tingling.
• You will assist the team via pair programming and other methods.
• Write and test code while discussing with the team on how to improve this.
• Design, build, and quality code using TDD, OOP, or BDD.
• Liaising with other departments when required to ensure promotions and customer queries are visible within the product.
• Mentoring Junior/Apprentice engineers to support the team via, Code reviews, Software Design and Test Cycles.
• Bug fixing and general maintenance of systems.
While offering improvement ideas along the way. Are you looking for something exciting? Want to work in a team with cutting edge technology? Are greenfield projects something that you look for when looking at new careers? Then this could be for you!