£60k - 70k per year + Benefits
6 days ago
1x Senior Full Stack Developer
Health Tech Industry - Giving back to the world.
Fully remote, worldwide remote also available (+/- 3hrs UK time)
Tech For Good.
Are you somebody who wants to work for a company that prioritises purpose over profit? Do you want to join a mission to reinvent care, allowing the older generations to lead a happier, healthier life? Using digital products, cutting-edge technology and AI to deliver the best care possible to our elderly community... If the answer is yes, then could be just the company for you!
Initially launched in 2017, this is a team of health, care and tech entrepreneurs - With one of the best cultures in the UK. The team has received Series B funding and have some amazing plans ahead; to not only improve the lives of millions of older adults, but also of all team members, communities and even to protect the environment.
You will be involved in all parts of the development process, working on building the best tech ever seen in the industry. You will work with smart, innovative people that take initiative and own their code. You will play a huge part of the journey to making millions of lives better!
They currently use React, NodeJS, TypeScript and AWS. All clean, concise, well-tested code, which can be seen.
You will Need:
- Experience with React for 3 + years
- Experience with a typed programming language (TypeScript, Java..)
- Knowledge of key-value databases (PostgreSQL, Redis)
- Knowledge of Automated Testing
- A strong ability and passion to collaborate within the team, learn, grow and help others to do the same
- 33 days base holiday (25 days + 8 bank holidays) + Closed over Christmas and New Year, in addition to base holiday package
- Private health insurance, which covers many physical and mental health costs
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity - Once you have spent 12 consecutive months on our payroll, primary caregivers are entitled to 26 weeks of parental leave at 100% of your usual salary and secondary caregivers are entitled to 12 weeks of parental leave, at 100% of your usual salary.
Interviews being arranged immediately. Be the one to give back to the community.
Get in touch NOW to find out more - email@example.com