£40k - 70k per year
19 days ago
North West (Easy access via public transport)
Currently holding Skype interviews and remote onboarding
Do you want to challenge the status quo and push the boundaries of what can be achieved within Software Engineering?
Our client is embarking on an exciting phase of their growth and now need a talented Software Engineer to join their amazing business. You will not only be a key player in the development across digital , data and finance but also future innovation.
They are investing in a new office in Wigan and you will be joining the top talent in the North West as they embark on this next evolution growing the organisation GLOBALLY!! This is an exciting opportunity to work on greenfield programme for web and mobile apps using the latest languages and technologies, including AWS and ReactJS!
As a result, we are looking to hire multiple Engineers and Senior Engineers with experience in building scalable frontend applications that can help drive the technical decisions and delivery of these projects. It’s a highly impactful role with tons of interesting projects and various technical problems to solve.
What is the role:
- Design and develop new features
- Satisfy non-functional requirements, such as load tests, performance tests,
- Use TDD to ensure the code is well factored and well tested.
- Maintain the live applications in accordance with SLAs
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement within the team
What is the environment like:
● Good engineering comes first.
● Technical coaching and leadership
● Culture and advocacy.- Big fans of team work (Pairs/mob sessions)
Please get in touch as this is a fantastic opportunity for likeminded, passionate techy individuals to work together and make something great!!