£55k - 60k per year
21 days ago
Established logistics and home deliveries brand, investing heavily in technology solutions to support huge business growth. It is all about technology and growth
Remote + North West
£60,000 + Benefits + Pension contribution
As a Senior Developer, you will be expected to develop high-quality solutions using modern development practices as well as being an integral part of further growing the team.
What your responsibilities look like:
- Developing high quality and reusable code for the future
- Technically mentoring colleagues
- Takes a lead with working collaboratively with Third party Suppliers.
- Working closely with Technical Delivery Managers, Application Analysts and External suppliers, to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery.
- Leads reviews and meetings and provides updates on Development progress.
- Work closely with relevant teams internally and externally to ensure alignment and coordination across operations as part of the seamless implementation of existing and new systems.
- Leads on identifying areas of improvement and develops /implements improvements to existing business practices.
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses application issues with the goal of establishing and fixing root cause to the problem.
- To coach and mentor less experienced colleagues as needed.
- Participates in all testing activities including unit, integration, and system testing.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Extensive understanding and experience in C# and .Net/.Net Core
- Confident with using SQL
- Completed integration work, via microservices or APIs
- Clearly demonstrate TDD/OOP
- Previously used or understanding of Dell Boomi