£60k - 75k per year
19 days ago
London- Hybrid Model ½ days per week onsite
Do you want to work for a company with a high tech standard (Enterprise Grade / Microservice Architecture) who value passion for technology and drive just as much?
This role is working on industry leading software with high standards across security, governance adhering to best practice. Knowledge of cloud solutions is essential as you will help the company on their modern cloud engineering journey.
Key areas of role
- Software Development, Performance, Architecture & Design
- Mentorship and team work
- Strategy, Planning & Delivery
- Communication & Problem Solving
- Entity Framework Core
- RESTful API and RPC API Experience
- ASP.NET Core Web API
- Distributed Systems / Microservices
- Messaging / Streaming (NServiceBus, RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- AWS (or equivalent Cloud Technology)