£65k - 75k per year
about 1 month ago
Senior AWS DevOps Engineer, North West, Up to £70,000 DOE
You will be working for a technology driven business, you’ll be the subject matter expert for AWS and you will be the driving force behind their AWS platform design, build and platform migration.
Ideally you will have a background or strong understanding of AWS configuration and development alongside IaC (ideally using Terraform) and CI/CD pipeline build and management.
There is opportunity to be involved in creating the Cloud roadmap and designing and delivering their new AWS platform. They are also able to offer tangible progression within a growing business.
You will have previous experience
- Building, deploying and optimising services within the AWS platform.
- In-depth knowledge of Jenkins, Terraform or Kubernetes.
- Designing, building, and managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Working collaboratively in multidisciplinary teams to deliver project requirements.
- Experience scripting and automation with Bash, Git, Python, PowerShell or YAML.
- Experience with Ansible or CloudFormation.
This is a great opportunity for an AWS DevOps engineer to work for an exciting brand in a position that is able to influence the technology strategy and roadmap.
They are also able to offer remote working.
If so apply now or get in touch with TomSillitto@unitingambition.com for a confidential conversation.
Senior AWS DevOps Engineer, Manchester, up to £75,000 + benefits