£35k - 45k per year
8 months ago
Up to £45,000 + Benefits
We are looking for a Remote Software Developer, who loves learning and challenging themselves but isn't scared to push themselves further out of their comfort zone. You willl be building web applications what will be used worldwide and by over 7.2 million users per day!
As a business that has continued to evolve as the internet continues to change, we are looking the shape things up. We are constantly venturing into the unknown and pushing ourselves to be the market leader are recongised as.
With the support of our ambitious and innovative developers. They really are a team that isn't scared to get their hands dirty! You'll be working closely with Senior developer, Juniors and Architects to develop some of best applications within the Gaming industry.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Offering continuous solutions to ensure all problems are resolved.
- Creating high-quality code, that can is reusable.
- Working to demonstrate best practices - SOLID principles and OOP.
- Supporting all phases of the development process.
Skills and Attributes:
- Proven commercial experience within C#
- Knowledge of .Net frameworks, .Net Core, MVC, Web APIs, and TypeScript
- Good understanding of responsive design.
- A keen eye for attention to detail.
- Previous experience with SQL databases.
- Passion for software development, whilst understanding the development process.
- Up to 10% bonus
- Up to 7% pension (If your paying in, we'll match!)
- 100% remote working
- All the equipment to be successful
- Long service rewards