Manchester City Centre
£50k - 65k per year + Car Allowance, Bonus, Health Benefits, Gym Membership
9 days ago
Remote or Hybrid (2 days onsite in HQ)
£50000 to £65000 + Benefits
Are you a Lead Developer looking for a chance to grow in a scalable brand?
Are you passionate about Technology and want a company that feels the same?
Do you enjoy learning new skills while supporting up-and-coming developers in your team? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
As a Lead/Principal Developer, you will be responsible for working with other principals to design and understand the project architecture and scalability. Being a senior member of the team, you need to be delivery-focused. Yet, being confident with stakeholders when presenting project ideas.
Your team will range inexperience as you continue to support new graduates. All while expanding the team with more senior members.
Although the team is full-stack, you will have multiple tech agnostic individuals and be trained in relevant code such as Golang, C# and TypeScript.
- Hands off development opportunity
- Mentor and coach inexperienced developers.
- Support the Team Lead through conducting code reviews and 1-2-1's.
- Overlook all ongoing development and focus on delivery schedules.
- Understand and create architecture in line with project requirements.
- Implement new strategies and approaches across the team, including new languages.
- Car Allowance/Travel Allowance
- Gym Membership
- 7% pension contributions
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- 3 months sick pay
- Long Service Awards
- Tailored development programs and much more...